We offer a wide choice of service options, all with the dignity and personal attention you have come to know and trust from Morton Funeral Home/Ridgewood Chapels.
- Filing for Social Security Benefits
- Military & Veterans Arrangements Including Applicable Benefits
- At Need Financing through Family Assistance
- Arrangements for Deaths Occurring Abroad or Shipping Remains out of Town.
- Assistance in Claiming Life Insurance Benefits.
- Human Resources Administration Filing for Death Benefits if Applicable.
- Direct Cremation or Burial Service from $925.00*
- Traditional Funeral Services from $2,400.00*
- Cost of Cemetery or Crematory, Death Certificates, Clergy & Etc. Additional)
Please call for an additional explanation of and complete list of our cost and service options or we can discuss your options in the comfort of our funeral home's arrangement conference center which includes a complete line of Caskets, Burial Vaults, Urns and Religions Articles.
More families than ever before are making funeral arrangements in advance. This provides the opportunity for the family to make wise decisions at a time when they are better prepared to do so. Pre-planning provides great peace of mind, an individual can express their wishes to be carried our after death. We make pre-arrangements at no expense for those who simply want information on file, of for those who chose to pre-pay the entire arrangement. We offer FDIC insured Trusts which are SSI and Medicaid approved.